Imposed Death exposes common misunderstandings associated with Living Wills and end-of-life decisions. This publication documents society's progress down the "slippery slope" of assisted suicide and euthanasia to dehumanize the elderly, disabled, and medically vulnerable. This 12-page resource guide is "everything you ever wanted to know about euthanasia, but didn't know who to ask."
- The Dark Heart of Euthanasia
- Are You Sure You'd Never Want to be Hooked Up to a Machine?
- Thirsty? Too Bad.
- "Persistent Vegetative State"
- What You Should Know About Hospice Care
- What In The World Is Going On?
- What About Pain Control?
- Not Dead Yet: Support to Live, Not to Die
- Living Wills: Vital... or Deadly?